.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ahh. Where to begin?

I think if anything I've underestimated the horrors of the "Liberal Democratic" ideology. Mea culpa. That doesn't get neo-conservatism off the hook though.

I don't know if I have the time in my life to pick through the massive, fundamental delusions that constitute that mindset(either one), in order to find some sort of basic reality that can be built on. Even if there was something to be learned from observing these folks, the slimy, icky unreason coating it is too repellent to dig through.

I'm sorry, I just have better things to do. You guys, go ahead and vote each other into the ground. Just expect me to put up the best fight I can against any of it touching me or mine.

I feel like the political equivalent of one of HP Lovecraft's narrators now.

Thanks to Vache Folle for diving into the muck for me, and pulling this out:
Why Do Democrats Hate Libertarians?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home